Masses are held each weekday (Monday-Friday) at 6:30 a.m. and 8:30 a.m. A Wednesday evening Mass is celebrated at 7 p.m.
A morning Mass is celebrated each Saturday at 8:30 a.m. The Vigil Mass is held at 5:00 p.m.
The Vigil Mass is held each Saturday at 5:00 p.m. Masses on Sunday are held at 7:30 a.m., 9:00 a.m., 11:00 a.m., 12:30 p.m., 2:00 p.m. (Spanish), and 5:00 p.m.
Masses During Advent and Christmas
Click here to see the Masses during the Advent and Christmas seasons.
Masses During Lent
Masses will be celebrated each weekday during Lent at 6:30 a.m., 8:30 a.m. and 7 p.m. Saturday Masses are at 8:30 a.m. Stations of the Cross will follow the 7 p.m. Mass each Friday. Click here for a complete Lenten Activities Schedule.
Easter Mass Schedule
Click here to see the Easter Mass schedule.
Pope Benedict XVI's Encyclical Letter on Christian Love
We have come to believe in God's love
- Daily Mass Readings (external link) - This site is administered by the National Conference of Catholic Bishops and provides daily Mass readings as well as an online Lectionary.
- The Catholic Calendar (external link) - Provides the Liturgical Calendar of the Roman Catholic Church.
- Eucharistic Adoration - A special devotion for the reverence of the Blessed Sacrament.
- Vatican Website - The official website of the Vatican.
- How to Pray the Rosary (external link).
- The Blue Army of Our Lady of Fatima (external link) - The Blue Army is an official Church organization established to spread the message of Fatima.
- The Message of Fatima (external link).
Stations of the Cross
- How to Pray the Stations of the Cross (external link).